Potential HSA Contribution/Mo
|Employer HSA Contribution (Employee Only)||$50|
|DW Healthy HSA Contribution (Employee Only)||$50|
|Employer HSA Contribution (Employee + Spouse)||$100|
|DW Healthy HSA Contribution (Employee + Spouse)||$100|
|Employer HSA Contribution (Employee + Family)||$100|
|DW Healthy HSA Contribution (Employee + Family)||$100|
1. If an emergency, get emergency care. Inform hospital you are a “self pay” customer. You can submit your need after you receive needed care.
2. If your need is over $1,000 and is a scheduled procedure, a surgery, or maternity submit your need before the event by touching “Medical Need Request” below.
3. Needs are required to be submitted within 6 months of the date care was received.
Quick questions to determine pre-membership needs
1. Is your current medical need request related to an illness that presented symptoms prior to membership?
2. Did your injury happen prior to membership?
3. Are you currently on any medication related to this condition?
4. Did you see your doctor or have testing done prior to membership for this condition?
Year Three: $50,000 max per need
Disclaimer: Zion HealthShare is not health insurance, nor is it a discount healthcare program, and it is not regulated by state insurance codes. Your membership with Zion Healthshare is voluntary, as is any financial assistance provided by the community. Though the community aims to help all members with eligible needs, you are ultimately responsible for paying your medical bills.
Have an immediate need?
Basic Health Insurance
Your Planstin Plan can be used for:
Copays (except HSA Plan)
Makes an HSA Acct possible
Remember any medical conditions over $1,000 that are not classified as pre-membership needs will be covered by Zion HealthShare.
1. Touch button above
2. Touch “Change Network”
3. Select PHCS Network
4. Touch “Specific Service”
5. Search for Provider
Provider not Listed as part of PHCS Network?
1. Give your Planstin information to your providers and have them submit to Planstin
2. Tell them Planstin will pay 150% of Medicare negotiated pricing.
3. You will be responsible for any add’l expense beyond.
Planstin Contact Info
1. Register for an account after
touching button above.
1. Touch the button above
2. Login using the primary member’s information
3. Enter the email associated with your membership
4. Click “log in”